Now Hiring Parts Counter Personnel
Full Time Parts Counter Person
This is a full time & year-round position with job availability starting immediately.
The Parts Consultant supports the Service Department as well as retail customers and is responsible for ordering parts, receiving parts, stocking parts bins, and providing exceptional customer service to J&M Camper & Marine Customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide our customers with a positive shopping experience & assure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that work orders and parts invoices are cashiered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Generate parts orders, receive items, and maintain an accurate inventory system.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Promote the J&M Camper & Marine brand and other product offerings.
- Other tasks required by manager.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Education/Experience: High school diploma required.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office experience required and the ability to learn dealership management system.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on experience.
$14.00 to 18.00 Hr.
- Monday to Friday
- Saturday (Half Day)
- 45-52 hours weekly